Serves 6-8 as Appetizers & 4 as an Entree
2 pounds Copper River king salmon, diced small or minced.
one bunch green onions finely chopped
3 small zucchini finely diced or grated
1 small red bell pepper diced
2 fresh minced garlic cloves
2 teaspoon fresh ginger minced or grated
1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup cilantro chopped fine
breadcrumbs or panko
- Combine all ingredients except breadcrumbs.
- If mixture seems too loose add more breadcrumbs.
- Refrigerate for an hour or longer. This will help the mixture to firm up and hold together better.
- Form into 2-3 inch patties and roll in extra breadcrumbs.
- Heat avocado oil in pan over medium heat
- Pan fry 3-4 minutes per side, turning only once.
Serve with Sweet Chili Sauce for dipping and enjoy!